Planning a wedding rental tips involves many details, and it’s important not to forget essential items when considering what to rent. Here are 10 things you should not forget to rent for your wedding:
- Tables and Chairs: Ensure you have enough tables and chairs to accommodate your guests for both the ceremony and reception. Consider special seating for the bride and groom, as well as any VIPs.
- Linens and Tableware: Rent tablecloths, napkins, and tableware (plates, glasses, flatware) that match your wedding theme and color scheme. Don’t forget extras for the cake table, gift table, and cocktail hour.
- Dance Floor: If your wedding venue doesn’t have a built-in dance floor, rent one to ensure a designated space for dancing and entertainment.
- Lighting: Rent appropriate lighting to set the mood for your wedding. Consider ambient lighting, spotlighting for key moments, and decorative lighting elements like string lights or chandeliers.
- Tents or Canopies: If you’re having an outdoor wedding, rent tents or canopies to provide shade and shelter for your guests, especially in case of inclement weather.
- Audiovisual Equipment: Rent a sound system and microphones for clear audio during speeches and music. If you plan to display videos or slideshows, consider renting projectors and screens.
- Decor and Centerpieces: Rent or purchase decor items such as centerpieces, aisle runners, arches, and other decorative elements that match your wedding theme.
- Lounge Furniture: Create comfortable lounge areas for guests to relax and socialize. Rent couches, chairs, and coffee tables to enhance the overall atmosphere.
- Specialty Rentals: Don’t forget any specialty rentals that are unique to your wedding vision, such as vintage furniture, antique cars, or photo booths.
- Restroom Trailers: For outdoor or remote wedding venues that may lack restroom facilities, consider renting restroom trailers to provide comfort and convenience for your guests.
Remember to consult with your wedding planner or rental specialist to ensure you’ve covered all the necessary items for your wedding. Creating a checklist and staying organized throughout the planning process will help you avoid overlooking essential rentals fashion.